- "My ex is crazy." In most cases not true. He is most likely the crazy one.
- If he’s over 18 and not in school and doesn’t work or have a car (and isn’t trying to either) he’s a bum and is most likely looking for someone to monetarily provide for him
- If you do date someone who has a child (which I don’t recommend) but if it does happen be VERY cautious if you NEVER hear him speak about his children, spending time with them, see him with them..etc… he most likely aint shit and will talk about his child’s mother being crazy (which jumps back to my first point)… especially if he has more than one with different women….RUN (he doesn’t like to use condoms and if you get pregnant it will be a YOU problem)
- Guys who spend money on things he wants instead of needs…. and when he needs something you have to pay for it (like dudes who have weed but no money to eat)
- Guys who ask for nudes or talk anything sexual within the first few conversations without invitation
- Guys who put down other women. Like the guy who doesn’t like dark skinned women or talks shit about women who wear weave but doesn’t date women with natural hair…
- Guys with the “Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets” mentality. Normally are against anything pro-women…
- If he already within a first few conversations is jealous or angry towards the idea of you talking to other guys.
So many other things but it’s 5am and I can’t think…
Most of this list sums up my college dating experience
Anybody who says “I would never let my girl (insert thing an adult should have the freedom to decide whether or not to do here)”
if they try to separate you from the people you care about
if you have a suspicion that they’re insecure about any of your accomplishments
if he says “females” instead of “women”, “ladies” or even “girls”
the first time you hear him refer to a woman as a “bitch”, “thot”, “ho”, etc and he can’t reasonably explain how that term applies, just has some throwaway answer…she probably rejected him in the past or has her own mind. He’ll be calling you that after he does something shitty enough for you to leave.
if he tries to control the things you do or own (pets , vacations etc) without actually making any commitment to you.
(this ones connected to my fist one) if he tries to make you give up or abandon something for his love example “would you give up your dog for me?” (was actually asked of me in a very sweetheart, romantic big eyed tone)
if he’s so “busy”.
if he only seems to call you around for sex.
if he is constantly trying to pressure you into sexual acts you have previously told him makes you uncomfortable.
if he tries to make you feel insecure or foolish for enjoying the things you enjoy.
if he only seems to care about you, or becomes jealous the second you begin another relationship.
(and this sorta goes without saying) has no problem dating someone much much younger than him, or taking advantage of teenagers.
Just to add:
(sorry if these were already mentioned)
• If he uses his “strong emotions” for you to manipulate you ex: I get so depressed when you go x amount of time without calling me
• if he says, “but I’m a nice/good guy” to get to you to do something you’ve said you’re uncomfortable with
• if he’s never where he says he will be when he says he’ll be there OR keeps you waiting an excessive amount of time
• if he stalks your social media profiles
• if he says “if I were gonna hurt you, don’t you think I would’ve done it by now?”
Basically, if it don’t feel right, it ain’t right.
if he denies things that have happened, especially details that incriminate him… for example you were having an argument and he pushes you, but later says he didn’t
if he raises his voice but demands that you speak softly or calmly
if he reinforces other double standards, like the idea that you aren’t allowed to talk to/be friends with other men but calls you insecure or crazy if you mention that he talks to/is friends with women
if he claims your personal property as his own without permission
if he guilts you into doing things for him consistently without reciprocation
if he speaks in a derogatory way about women when around his male friends, or his personality changes drastically for the worse when the room is dominated by men
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
It costs so much money to keep me alive with these blood infusions and I just keep fucking up. I keep doing the math of how many infusions I would need to miss before I would just slowly begin to die.
Thinking this way doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would.
Being deprived of affection and craving affection while being absolutely terrified (and mildly disgusted) by affection is a combination that I’m sick of living with.
I’m so fucked.
I honestly just wish that that asshole had killed me when he was done with me, I give up. I have to go to court tomorrow and I just keep stress crying. Being able to travel to see my friends is the only thing that makes me happy and now that I can’t do that, I feel so lost.
THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN MEXICO
25 students where hurt and 43 disappeared in México because they where protesting on the streets. It is well known that the police was involved on the disappearances !!!!!!
Police isn’t killing people just in Ferguson, its also happening in Iguala, Guerrero, México! HELP US SO EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT AND THE MOTHER FUCKING PRESIDENT ISN’T DOING SHIT AT ALL!!!! PAULINA PENA, THE PRESIDENT’S DAUGHTER, IS ON VACATION IN EUROPE USING ALL OF OUR FUCKING MONEY WHILE THIS IS HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY!!!!!
For people in the US who may not take the term “disappeared” seriously. Authorities have now accounted for all 43 victims burned in 10 mass graves according to La Jornada. The story hasn’t really made headlines in the US despite the size of the protests. You can read the story in WSJ and Aljazeera. You can also read Leon Krauze in TNR calling out Peña Nieto for inaction and saying helpful things like “[Corruption in Mexico] is a cultural matter.”
If the subject isn’t drugs or immigration, the U.S. news can’t be bothered.
Relationship status: sending photos of my bum to my ex boyfriend
For weeks the days I spent felt like forever
I couldn’t get you off my mind
I wondered how you got inside my head
And made me think that you were mine
I thought you meant it when you said forever
I guess that was a lie
I still get choked up when I think of you
It happens all the time.